Skip to content
- configure VPN links between headquarters and branch offices, configured static / dynamic routing between multiple sites
- setup various access gateways, both hardware and software based, for secure remote access of corporate network resources
- setup and configure various firewalls, routers, switches and wireless access points to provide secure Internet/Intranet connections for clients’ networks
- configured bandwidth management rules (QoS) to prioritize / shape network traffic and achieve optimal performance of business applications
- troubleshoot traffic “jams” using various network traffic analyze tools
- installed voice/data cabling infrastructure, patch panels, server racks, KVMs and etc.